Wellbeing is the combination of many aspects, including your physical, emotional, financial, and social health. Use the resources below to support your overall health and wellbeing.
- Online Health and Wellbeing Platform
- Online Mental Health Resource
- Online Care
- Health and Wellbeing App
- Emergency Travel Assistance
- Voluntary Retirement Plans
- Hearing Discount Program: Amplifon
Sharecare Online Health and Wellbeing Platform
Ready to see a healthier you? With Sharecare you can. Sharecare provides tools, insights and information
on how to improve your health and live your healthiest life. Discover how old your body thinks it is by
taking the RealAge® test, then get personalized tools and resources to live your healthiest life including:
- A highly customized-timeline with personalized content to help you meet your goals
- AskMD® to help you find medical providers specializing in what you need
- Daily trackers to measure how healthy you are each day
- Access to coaching and other programs to keep you motivated
- Your personal health profile
Log in or register at bluecrossmn.com/umnrfi and click on Sharecare to get started.
Learn to Live provides online programs to help with stress, depression, social anxiety and insomnia. The programs are confidential, available at no cost to you and completed at your own pace. Residents, fellows and interns can visit learntolive.com/partners and enter code “UMN” for access.
See a doctor right on your smartphone, tablet or computer with Doctor On Demand.® Board-certified doctors, psychiatrists and psychologists treat many common conditions including:
- Cold and flu
- Skin and eye issues
- Sore throat
- Pediatric issues
- Stress and anxiety
- Depression and mood issues
Visit doctorondemand.com/bluecrossmn to get started.
Remember to chill out, fuel up and groove your body with the do. app. Small, easy steps get you started on the road to better health. The do. app gives you the tools and resources to take charge of your health. From lowering stress and managing weight to comparing treatment options, do. is the place to begin. Search for “do. Blue Cross” at the App Store or Google Play.
Redpoint: Emergency Medical and Travel Assistance Services and Political and Natural Disaster Evacuation Coverage
Redpoint is an emergency assistance program that you and your covered dependents are automatically enrolled in. This service provides 24/7 multilingual assistance plus immediate help in a travel-related emergency, whether you are 100 or more miles from home or traveling internationally. The travel assistance card has 24/7 emergency contact information on it.
Redpoint services include:
- Help at every step. Redpoint offers pre-trip resources, emergency assistance and evacuation services, as well as intelligence and travel assistance services.
- Worldwide medical and dental care referrals. Offers assistance in locating the nearest appropriate health care provider.
- Dispatch of doctors or specialists and coordination of admission into a hospital. Redpoint arranges needed medical evacuation from your current location to the nearest appropriate hospital.
- Emergency travel assistance. Flight arrangements, including arranging for tickets, visas, and logistical arrangements in case you are involved in a political emergency or a natural disaster.
If you have questions, contact Redpoint at 855-516-5433 (U.S. and Canada), or 1-415-484-4677 (collect calls accepted) or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Optional retirement plans are available through the Office of Human Resources. For more information regarding these plans, please contact the Office of Human Resources directly by emailing email@example.com or calling 612-624-8647 or 1-800-756-2363.
Delta Dental plan enrollees and their dependents may access Amplifon — a hearing discount program at no cost. Features include:
- Low pricing on hearing aids from multiple manufacturers;
- Three-year manufacturer’s warranty, loss, and damage coverage;
- Two years of free batteries;
- A 60-day trial period with no restocking fees; and
- A simple 3-step enrollment process.
Amplifon has more than 2,600 credentialed locations for you to choose from. For more information, visit their website or call 1-855-531-4694.