Wellbeing is the combination of many aspects, including your physical, emotional, financial, and social health. Use the resources below to support your overall health and wellbeing.
- Online Health and Wellbeing Platform
- Online Mental Health Resource
- RecWell Gym Discount
- Online Care
- Health and Wellbeing App
- Voluntary Retirement Plans
- Hearing Discount Program: Amplifon
Sharecare Online Health and Wellbeing Platform
Ready to see a healthier you? With Sharecare you can. Sharecare provides tools, insights and information
on how to improve your health and live your healthiest life. Discover how old your body thinks it is by
taking the RealAge® test, then get personalized tools and resources to live your healthiest life including:
- A highly customized-timeline with personalized content to help you meet your goals
- AskMD® to help you find medical providers specializing in what you need
- Daily trackers to measure how healthy you are each day
- Access to coaching and other programs to keep you motivated
- Your personal health profile
Log in or register at bluecrossmn.com/umnrfi and click on Sharecare to get started.
Learn to Live provides online programs to help with stress, depression, social anxiety and insomnia. The programs are confidential, available at no cost to you and completed at your own pace. Residents, fellows and interns can visit learntolive.com/partners and enter code “UMN” for access.
You can receive an $80 discount on a gym membership each semester at RecWell if you do not pay the Student Services Fee. Visit Member Services at the University Recreation and Wellness Center - Minneapolis campus to update or start your membership, and let them know you would like the Boynton discounted rate. The gym discount program is structured so the discount is taken off upfront. If you have questions, please contact the Member Services office at (612) 626-9222 and press “0” or email [email protected].
See a doctor right on your smartphone, tablet or computer with Doctor On Demand.® Board-certified doctors, psychiatrists and psychologists treat many common conditions including:
- Cold and flu
- Skin and eye issues
- Sore throat
- Pediatric issues
- Stress and anxiety
- Depression and mood issues
Visit doctorondemand.com/bluecrossmn to get started.
Remember to chill out, fuel up and groove your body with the do. app. Small, easy steps get you started on the road to better health. The do. app gives you the tools and resources to take charge of your health. From lowering stress and managing weight to comparing treatment options, do. is the place to begin. Search for “do. Blue Cross” at the App Store or Google Play.
Optional retirement plans are available through the Office of Human Resources. For more information regarding these plans, please contact the Office of Human Resources directly by emailing [email protected] or calling 612-624-8647 or 1-800-756-2363.
Delta Dental plan enrollees and their dependents may access Amplifon — a hearing discount program at no cost. Features include:
- Low pricing on hearing aids from multiple manufacturers;
- Three-year manufacturer’s warranty, loss, and damage coverage;
- Two years of free batteries;
- A 60-day trial period with no restocking fees; and
- A simple 3-step enrollment process.
Amplifon has more than 2,600 credentialed locations for you to choose from. For more information, visit their website or call 1-855-531-4694.