GAHP Forms, Brochures & ID Cards
- Enrollment and Change Form 2018-2019
- Dental Reimbursement Form 2018-2019
- Department Authorization Form 2018-2019 (for fellows and trainees only)
- Student Information Release Authorization Form 2018-2019
- Continuation of Coverage Form 2018-2019
- Enrollment Brochure 2018-2019
- Full Summary of Benefits: Plan 1 2018-2019 (coming soon)
- Full Summary of Benefits: Plan 2 (Dependents Only) 2018-2019 (coming soon)
- Summary of Benefits & Coverage: Plan 1 2018-2019 (coming soon)
- Summary of Benefits & Coverage: Plan 2 (Dependents Only) 2018-2019 (coming soon)
- UnitedHealthCare Global ID Card
- UnitedHealthcare Global Information Sheet
- UnitedHealthcare Global Program Brochure
Member ID Cards
You are able to log on to healthpartners.com to view your insurance card as soon as it’s issued by HealthPartners.
You will also receive your Member ID card(s) by U.S. mail after your enrollment has been processed. HealthPartners will mail your Member ID cards to your current U.S. mailing address on record with the University.
To update your address, go to the MyU Student Center and click on "My Info". Under "Address", update your mailing address.