Well-being is the combination of many aspects, including your physical, emotional, financial, and social health. Use the resources below to support your overall health and well-being.
- Well-being Program
- Online Mental Health Resource
- Emergency Travel Assistance
- Pharmacy Tools
- Health Club Reimbursement
- Retail Savings
- Pregnancy Support
The Well-being Program provided by HealthPartners offers no-cost resources to help enrollees learn about their current health and access activities that support well-being.
- Biometric health screenings and assessments
- Online and mobile programs to help with sleep, stress, weight and more
- Virtual coaching for life balance, living well and tobacco cessation
- Health coaching to help you make lifestyle changes
Visit your myHealthPartners portal to access Well-being Program activities and resources.
Learn to Live provides online programs to help with stress, depression, social anxiety and insomnia. The programs are confidential, available at no cost to you and completed at your own pace. Visit learntolive.com/partners and enter code “UMN” for access.
Plan enrollees and their dependents are automatically enrolled in UnitedHealthcare Global’s emergency travel assistance.
Worldwide emergency medical, travel, and personal security assistance are available 24 hours a day when you are traveling 100 or more miles away from home or outside of your home country.
- UnitedHealthcare Global Member Website
- UnitedHealthcare Global ID Card and Info Sheet
- UnitedHealthcare Emergency Travel Assistance Brochure
- UnitedHealthcare Global ID Card
HealthPartners offers several online tools to assist with your pharmacy needs.
- Check if your prescription is covered: HealthPartners Preferred Rx
- Look up an estimate for prescription costs: Prescription Cost Calculator
- Find a pharmacy near you: HealthPartners Pharmacy Finder
Plan enrollees who do not pay the Student Services Fee* are eligible to receive up to a $20 per month reimbursement toward their member dues at the Minneapolis or St. Paul Rec & Wellness center if they visit at least eight times a month.
*All University of Minnesota students paying the Student Services Fee have automatic membership to RecWell facilities and are not eligible for reimbursement.
Get discounts at more than 40 local and national retailers of health and wellness products and services with your HealthPartners Member ID card, including:
- Eye care
- Pet care
- Fitness and well-being
- Healthy eating programs and delivery services
For a current list of retail participants, visit HealthPartners Savings.
HealthPartners' Healthy Pregnancy program gives new and expecting mothers the support they need. Sign up for one-on-one tips from an experienced nurse or access other helpful tools. Plus, HealthPartners' BabyLine answers your questions about pregnancy or infants up to six weeks old. Just call 612-333-2229 or 1-800-845-9297.