GAHP Health Benefits
Health Plan Highlights
The Graduate Assistant Health Plan (GAHP) offers exceptional, low-cost health care benefits.
Health plan network and claims administration services are provided by Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Minnesota (Blue Cross), giving you access to thousands of providers in their worldwide network.
GAHP primary member highlights include:
- No in-network deductible
- 100% coverage of eligible expenses after a $10 office visit co-pay
- $2,500 annual out-of-pocket maximum for covered services
- Pharmacy benefit in the Blue Cross network with no annual maximum benefit
For more information, view the 2019-2020 GAHP Enrollment Brochure .
For detailed information, review the Summary Plan Descriptions for the GAHP:
- Summary Plan Description: Plan 1 (2019-2020 verison coming soon)
- Summary Plan Description: Plan 2 - Dependents Only (2019-2020 verison coming soon)
Dependent Coverage Options
The GAHP offers two optional plans to cover your eligible dependents.
- Summary of Benefits & Coverage: Plan 1 (2019-2020 verison coming soon)
- Summary of Benefits & Coverage: Plan 2 (2019-2020 verison coming soon)
Review both options to decide which plan best suits your needs.