GAHP Health Benefits
Health Plan Highlights
The Graduate Assistant Health Plan (GAHP) offers exceptional, low-cost health care benefits.
Health plan network and claims administration services are provided by HealthPartners, giving you access to thousands of providers and hospitals in its open access network.
GAHP primary member highlights include:
- No in-network deductible
- 100% coverage of eligible expenses after a $10 office visit co-pay
- $2,500 annual out-of-pocket maximum for covered services
- Unlimited maximum lifetime benefit
- Pharmacy benefit in the HealthPartners network with no annual maximum benefit
For more information, view the 2017-2018 GAHP Enrollment Brochure .
For detailed information, review the Summary Plan Descriptions for the GAHP:
- Full Summary of Benefits: Plan 1 2017-2018
- Full Summary of Benefits: Plan 2 (Dependents Only) 2017-2018
Dependent Coverage Options
The GAHP offers two optional plans to cover your eligible dependents.
Review both options to decide which plan best suits your needs.